A  : )

UK, Leicester

B, do it for fun. I think there needs to be more physical releases with NES carts though.

A, because seriously why not

Tokyo, Japan

I am going to be the voice of dissent here and say C.

This is not because I dislike vegavox, I just love love love Lo-gear

http://alexmauer.bandcamp.com/album/lo-gear

This album is one of my all time favorites and it is nearly 8 years old and doesn't have a sequel. I would love a lowgear 2 with some of  Alec's new / more recent FM sounds

Come on people, you know FM is where it is at!

Dallas, Texas

A - Mainly cause I barely missed out on the run vegavox 2 carts, and wasn't around for color caves or vega 1. So I wasn't able to get my hands on eiher of them. Nes cart albums are a deep love of mine (even been developing one myself, nothing too complex though).

Last edited by TylerBarnes (May 26, 2014 1:47 pm)

Chicago

B purely out of practicality.

buffalo, NY

Whatever it takes to get you to release more music Alex big_smile

philly

thanks guys - i appreciate all of the positivity - but i decided we're not going to crowd fund this... and it's going to be on the back burner once again - i'm not feeling confident enough about it

sad

Last edited by RJL (May 26, 2014 10:23 pm)

Scotland

I bought Vegavox 1 and 2, and I've still been unable to listen to them on the NES itself, but they are beautiful artefacts, and I wish to some day. Even if it's only once, and I can pass them onto the next wishful listener, but limited musical creations are wonderful.

B)
But just because I wouldn't doesn't mean tons of others won't. Make it happen either way smile

Last edited by L-tron (May 30, 2014 2:29 am)

philly

*update* definitely not crowd-funding... although i do want a promotional campaign - a conversation with BatslyAdams today re-invigorated the project - it could be happening sometime this year!

:D

Last edited by RJL (May 31, 2014 4:25 pm)