Bracknell, UK

Hi guys

Just released a little teaser for our upcoming album - check it out!

We are a 3 piece Postrock/Chiptune band from the South East of England

Like us on Facebook to keep up with releases etc smile

Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter @ForAstronauts

Cheers!
Matt
FAAS

Florida

This sounds like it's gonna be really cool. Looking forward to the release guys!

USA

The video makes your gear look all shinny and new. All my gear looks like its been dragged behind a motorcycle. It makes me kind of jealous but also excited to hear/see what you got.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (May 31, 2014 7:44 am)

Bracknell, UK

Thanks guys! Really looking forward to putting our album out, stoked with responses so far!

SurfaceDragon wrote:

The video makes your gear look all shinny and new.

Haha! Some of it is new, others bits are quite old. The amount of cat hair behind the Gameboy screens is unreal, whenever I mod my cats try to help out ¬_¬

Boise, ID

I love everything about this video.

Bracknell, UK
ShintarouMusic wrote:

I love that you do!

Shall be posting 2 full tracks (they blend to make 1) to Soundcloud this Friday. Will share the link here big_smile

Boise, ID
EloiSing wrote:
ShintarouMusic wrote:

I love that you do!

Shall be posting 2 full tracks (they blend to make 1) to Soundcloud this Friday. Will share the link here big_smile

I look forward to hearing! smile

Nice to see an group so close to where I live big_smile Looking forward to hearing the two tracks

Bracknell, UK
Gingerkiwi wrote:

Nice to see an group so close to where I live big_smile

Sweet, where abouts are you from?

We span Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey (each live in a town from those three), and are looking to start gigging loads!

If it's not massively far, we are playing in Bracknell on the 22nd June smile Details are on our Facebook!

EloiSing wrote:
Gingerkiwi wrote:

We span Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey (each live in a town from those three), and are looking to start gigging loads!

If it's not massively far, we are playing in Bracknell on the 22nd June smile Details are on our Facebook!

Right next door in Wokingham big_smile I shall take a look, finish my exams on the 20th so should be a good shout

EloiSing wrote:
Gingerkiwi wrote:

Right next door in Wokingham big_smile I shall take a look, finish my exams on the 20th so should be a good shout

Bracknell, UK
Gingerkiwi wrote:

Whaaaaat no way! I used to live there until about 6 months ago smile

And awesome ok smile would be cool if you came down! Good luck with your exams

EloiSing wrote:
Gingerkiwi wrote:

Whaaaaat no way! I used to live there until about 6 months ago smile

And awesome ok smile would be cool if you came down! Good luck with your exams

Cheers thanks smile I'll try get down and see you guys, small world finding someone so close haha