UK, Leicester
BLEO wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Oh right, what exactly is the hardware issue? I'm not great at this kind of thing, but someone managed to control a piano through midi data sent from a PSP, so why is PSP midi with piggy not plausible?

It is plausible. Find out how they connected the PSP to the piano and there's your hardware solution.

Just thought I'd follow up on this, I was referring to this video where a dude sent midi messages to his psp. I know it's not the same thing, but it shows midi data can be understood. The link in the video is dead, wayback machine gives me the page itself, but again, broken links to the important stuff. That said, he said some words, and those might mean something to someone. There's nothing about it on his site or his github. I tweeted him about it, but have yet to get a reply. The latest tweets on there are (I assume) automated, so he hasn't been on it in a while. However, the aforementioned words he said, as well as this may help peice some stuff together for someone who understands what he's talking about

or not idk

West Yorks, UK

mapping source? mapping to what exactly?

rad!
long term i will think about giving it a full IT style set of keybindings... lgpt is the coolest pc tracker with the worst control scheme
however not now because i have other things to do

Unsubscribe
sandneil wrote:

rad!
long term i will think about giving it a full IT style set of keybindings... lgpt is the coolest pc tracker with the worst control scheme
however not now because i have other things to do

have you ever tried it with a pc gamepad? You can assign most of the key commands as a macro using the mapping.xml though, no need to dig into the source for that.

Domu wrote:

mapping source? mapping to what exactly?

http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … controller