South Korea

*This Game Boy is as good as traded*

So I got the White DMG, and it's great! The screen works just fine (i think the dude didn't notice the contrast wheel, lol), no dead lines, nothing! The speaker works, the headphone jack works, all the buttons register, the battery contacts are clean, and the battery cover is included. All it really needs is a good cleaning and a new screen cover, and you will have a damn near perfect white DMG!
Here are some some photos, as you can see in the last photo, there is a little scratch near the cartridge slot:

I'm looking to trade ONLY, and would like something of relevant value, like a backlit grey DMG + flashcart, some type of sample player/sampler, or whatever. I would also be willing to trade the shell + buttons only if you want, let me know what you have smile
I'm not exactly desperate to get rid of it, so if I don't get any worthwhile offers for trade, I'm keeping it.

Last edited by DeerPresident (Jun 11, 2014 6:03 am)

UK, Leicester

am i right in thinking that ₩10000 is about £6, or is wolfram fucking with me?

Taichung, Taiwan

I'm down! Shoot me a PM!

Last edited by katsumbhong (Jun 8, 2014 1:44 pm)

South Korea

Yeah, that sounds about right, it comes to roughly $10. However, to get to the damn thing I have to travel halfway across the country and navigate the Seoul subway in summer (fuck summer). As far as trades go, I am interested in backlit DMG's, flashcarts and any musical things, really.

Taichung, Taiwan

Replied back.

Michigan

DeerPresident is never heard from again. It is assumed that after his long journey to the Seoul, he is abducted and his body is conditioned for people trafficking.

South Korea

The DMG is still available, and I'm picking it up later today, if I don't get abducted, of course wink

Boise, ID

Score! Sounds like an adventure. smile

matt's mind

DeerPresident: my admiration for you even offering this.  pretty cool!

South Korea

*update*

Matthew Joseph Payne

Cool beans!

Did you get my PM from the morning you posted this? I could probably come up with other trade options as well.

UK, Leicester

i too have pm'd, although if anyone out there desperately wants this, but doesn't already own a white PIL (like I do) then I'd choose them. gotta distribute those beauties fairly, or something

Michigan

I imagine Courage the cowardly dog saying:
"The things we do for White DMGs"

South Korea

I got everybody's PMs, and will reply a bit later today. I will clean the game boy and post photos tonight.

Matthew Joseph Payne

neato! heart

South Korea

Pictures added smile