Philadelphia, PA

Hey everyone,

I've been working on the soundtrack for an indie game called EarthNight for some time; yesterday, we announced that the game is coming to PS4/Vita in the not-too-distant future and being showcased at Sony's booth at E3 next week! While it's going to be a little while before the final game and soundtrack are available, in honor of this awesome news, I decided to release a celebratory three-song EP to provide kind of an early sneak-peek. This mini-album also serves as a preview of my next full-length release. It features an early multi-instrumental version of "Truce," the song from the trailer announcing the game's release, a Game Boy-only version of live favorite "Little Computer People," which will be in the game AND on my next album with some extra instrumentation, and the brand new "Astronaut High School," which will be exclusive to this EP and the EarthNight soundtrack.

Three songs, my third release, in honor of E3... 3P. Check it out here:

http://chipocrite.bandcamp.com/

For more info on EarthNight and Cleaversoft: www.cleaversoft.com

Word up. Thanks!!

Planet Zaxxon

NICE JAMS

buffalo, NY

fuckin RAD

BK

Yeah this one is suuuper awesome and packs a LOT into just three tracks. Well done buddy!!

UK

I saw this on Bit Shifter's FB page. Nice stuff.

Philadelphia, PA

Glad you guys like it!! Really means a lot to me big_smile big_smile

I wonder if anyone is going to E3..? I wasn't able to make it myself but I'd love to hear how things are going over there.