(219) Indiana, USA

PM'D

Milwaukee, WI

I've got one as well, if you're interested.

South Carolina

Whoops sorry guys bumped the wrong thread my bad.

South Carolina

Bump want to buy a chipmusic in stereo screen.

South Carolina

Update want to buy a white gameboy play it loud.

Detroit

Just telling you now bro the only way you're going to nick a Whiteboy for $100 is off ebay but I wish you the best of luck

UK, Leicester

people here can be more reasonable than people on ebay who'll likely act like they're super rare and shit. I got a slightly yellowed whiteboy case that I have yet to de-yellow for like £30
Actually, that's about $50, so maybe not the best example, but gaemboy's themselves are only like £15 tops, so you could try and find just the case or something?

Last edited by Alpine (May 27, 2014 1:43 am)

South Carolina

I mean il take the casing or the gameboy I just want the white play it loud shell really maybe the person that has one is willing to make some type of deal.

South Carolina

Bump really wanting to buy a white play it loud.

South Carolina

Last bump please if you have a white play it loud for sale please just let or comment thank you

Spain

I have a "MANI Limited/For China Only" white PIL shell (yellow-ish) but I'm from Spain and registered shipping alone is like $20 so I don't know how much to ask for it. smile

South Carolina

Alright il pm you

South Carolina

At this point I'm desperate for a white play it loud if anyone has one for sale please let me know and how much thank you

Medina, Ohio

Not mine, just one I found. If you don't mind the mods...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-GameBoy-b … 2ed43e402f

EDIT. Its not a PIL, sorry xD mega fail.

Last edited by dsv101 (Jul 16, 2014 2:41 am)

South Carolina

Ohh it's alright thanks though but I'm looking for an origin white play it loud with the text on it

Michigan

Recent debate on another forum rules that the White Gameboy is not a PLay it Loud. The advertisement Pitch was only used in the USA. wink