Italy

I recently ordered two CDs from Warm Circuit (http://www.warmcircuit.com/) one being from the ZX Spectrum Orchestra and one from the Modified Toy orchestra. The weird thing is that I never got any confirmation email (but I'm sure I ordered because my Paypal history clearly said the money went out) and over a month and a half have passed but no CDs have arrived yet. Also I've written them an email asking if they had sent the CDs and when but nobody ever replied.
So I'm wondering if anybody has any experience to share, just to know what I'm dealing with. Maybe they're just having a bad time...

Indiana

I don't have an experience with them. My suggestion would be to open a paypal dispute. This usually shocks sellers into responding to emails (especially very old ones!), and at the very worst gets you your money back.

Alive and well in fucksville

Sometimes you will have to wait for a bit, but paypal is pretty good about refunding money from bad sales. The key here is patience. wait a bit after the dispute is open, then file a claim if no communication happens. wait  a few more days then call paypal customer service and have them refund you.

Italy

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! I'll do just that.
Maybe I'll wait one more week, regular mail tends to be really slow from the UK to Italy. Things often took more than a month to arrive.

Just as a observation, the last news post they had was from 07-12-2012, from that it's likely they're not even running anymore.

Italy

@Gingerkiwi: yeah I noticed that too, unfortunately only after I had ordered the CDs... I guess it's time to write to payal

Ah bad luck mate sad Paypal will get it sorted for you

Italy

yep... actually I'm more sad about the CDs, I really wanted that ZX Spectrum Orchestra CD, crap...

Italy

In the end everything turned out for the best (at least for me, I can't say the same for warmcircuit I guess).
Paypal refunded my money and Brian from MTO was really kind and sent me the CDs himself!
So in the end I got my CDs and they are awesome!!!
Big public thank you to Brian Duffy for being so kind and helpful!