Planet Zaxxon

I have one of these Armadas to sell. I bought a couple of them and decided that I wont need them all. Ive been using this one everyday for the past two weeks and it works 100 percent. Occasionally though, it wont boot to DOS. No big deal, just after one reboot it always goes right into DOS. It's most likely because of the IDE/CF hard drive I put in it. Everything is all configured and ready to go. I've loaded it up with tons of trackers and samples to get you started. The cosmetic shape of this laptop is rather nice too. This would be a very nice laptop to get started with MS-DOS. Here are the specs:

Compaq Armada 1750
Pentium II 300 MHZ
128 mb ram
2gb CF hard drive (for easy transferring! Just take out the back panel, and easily remove the CF card and put into a card reader)
CD-ROM
Floppy
DOS7.1 Install CD
Trackers: Adlib Tracker II, Amusic101, Fast Tracker 2, Scream Tracker 3, Impulse Tracker 2, Nerd Tracker 2
A handful of some GRAPHICS programs
It has an analog RCA out, as well as VGA out. You can get access to the RCA out if you install Windows 98.
Power cord.
Maybe I can throw some games on there too.

$100 shipped to the US, or possibly open to trades.

I can help you out as best as I can if you have any other MS-DOS needs/questions.

-Carl
onenationundergroove at gmail dot com

Made a quick video demonstrating some trackers:

Adlib Tracker II:

Nerd Tracker II

GFX2:

Acidwarp:

Planet Zaxxon

SOLD DOWN FOR WHAT! aka I sold this item.

Joliette, QC, Canada

damn...

Planet Zaxxon
XyNo wrote:

damn...

I may have another for sale! I will let you know