New York City

So, hey, I have these two, and I am totally NOT going to use them. Ever again.

First up is a Yamaha PSS-130 squarewave synth keyboard. Little fella helped me make my first steps in music when I was like 8 years old. I have modified it with an RCA output, but that's as much as I found I could do with it (squarewave synths are not very bend-able, then again, I have little patience).

Second up is a Casio Rapman. This served to my sister as the Yamaha did to me. However she was always crap at anything but doing "Für Elise"  on it tongue It seems some mods are available for it, I haven't checked back since the time it said "it has no bends", since then I have seen modified Rapmans. the microphone input and voice modifier alone is a great tool. I remember running the output back to the input and then out again. This yielded massive distortion.

The catch: I am located in Argentina. Shipping could be a problem. Unless you can wait, and whenever someone travels to USA, I can send it with them.
The good: Offer me whatever you want for any of them. I just want them out of my parents' house. I accept trades for something cool. I also accept bottles of Inka Cola

Geneva, NY

I have a PSS-130 that's not modded (ie. only output is the lame speaker) and I can vouch for its fun little squarewave sound.  This video shows some illy sounds you can get bending it...

Turku, FIN

I would love to have few rapmans

New York City

I didn't know you could bend it, thanks Brady! Someone can bend it and have fun. I already added the RCA plug out for recording.
I really love the PSS-130 rhythm section though. I will sample it before it goes away.

Keff: if I found a way to send it to Europe for cheap, I'd give it to you. In exchange for a megapussi of chips and a bottle of salmiakki kossu ;D

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm)

Turku, FIN
akira^8GB wrote:

Keff: if I found a way to send it to Europe for cheap, I'd give it to you. In exchange for a megapussi of chips and a bottle of salmiakki kossu ;D

DEAL!

Did you knew that you can make your own salmiakkikossu with salmiakki and vodka? It's cheaper wink

New York City

well I'd need some sweet salmiakki sent my way big_smile