0R360N

Those are lookin kick ass dude. keep it up!!! I really need to paint all mine finally.

MA

^^Wow Thanks, Man! That means a lot coming from you...

MA

So... any of you interested in designing your own LSDJ keyboard?

I added an easy-to-use form to page 1, just copy n paste you color preferences, in an email/PM. I'll do my best to match it wink

(NOTE: These are not for sale yet. But you can design yours now! And, when I go through all the proper procedures, they will ALL be up FOR SALE! Reserve yours today!)

MA

Pink one added...
Keyboards will be getting decals this week, and will be FOR SALE very soon!

))<>((

that pink one is awesome.

MA

DAMN! Its been almost 2 years since I last posted... Well I just dug up these LSDJ keyboards outta storage. They are ALL... yes ALL for sale. I never go the chance to sell them, after I completed them (2+ years ago) I had to store them safe, because I was moving and on the road a lot. Well I have all these keyboards, and a few not painted... and a bunch of those 1/8" audio jack modded Super Gameboys...All still nicely packaged in bubble wrap too wink Hit me up if your interested, before I throw them on Ebay... Peace n Love

New York

How much for the yellow one and the pink one?

MA

ummm both together? Make me an offer... I prefer all offers be IM'd to me, if possible. Thanks!

MA

All reasonable offers will be considered...

MA

It's been four years... I still have these LSDJ keyboards for sale! Yes all of them here! I never got around to selling them, but now I'm ready. Post your offers or PM me. (NOTE: If you live outside of the USA the shipping will probably be expensive)

MA

All Keyboards are now listed on eBay. If you had you eyes on one of these... Now is your LAST chance to get one of these. Let me know asap so I can take the one you want off eBay. They are one of a kind, so once they're gone... that's it.

MA

BLUE LSDJ KEYBOARD SOLD!

MA

YELLOW LSDJ KEYBOARD SOLD!

MA

BLUE LSDJ KEYBOARD SOLD!

MA

GREEN LSDJ KEYBOARD SOLD!

MA

ONLY THE PINK AND WHITE LSDJ KEYBOARDS ARE LEFT!

CHECK EBAY!