Geneva, NY
herr_prof wrote:

All tables with a cc command are a midi lfo if you think about it.

MILF Slayer Peter Swimm, ladies and gentlemen.

Unsubscribe

how about gilf, a groove within a groove nestabler.

Atlanta

It'd be nice to be able to browse and import .sf2 soundfonts.

Psydney, Australia

GIMP xxyy

Psydney, Australia

YOLO xxyy

So its fantasy time smile, as I use piggy only on PC mostly because I like its minimal interface and I would like the keep it minimal .i.e. sample/sf2 based, rather than new features I hope some day behaves as other sample based trackers:

optional channel/instrument volume ramping

playing with soundfont or "sine alike" samples produce this high offset cliks, Ive tried to minimize them playing with volumes on tables but either is not functional and some times is embarrasing or imposible to get rid of them withouth loosing the whole atack of the sample

UK, Leicester

Probably already been said, but a pre-listen feature would be pretty nice, there's only so many samples that I can memorize the names of.

Lake Titicaca

interpolate linear, interpolate exponential, a mixer window to adjust each channels overall volume, increase number of tables availiable to FF, save as, an android version.

i agree single cycle sine wave samples have some dirty clicking in lgpt

Last edited by JaffaCakeMexica (Jun 23, 2014 12:32 am)

Geneva, NY

Blow my mind and let me see the project where you ran out of available tables!

Alpine wrote:

Probably already been said, but a pre-listen feature would be pretty nice, there's only so many samples that I can memorize the names of.

do you mean prelisten while you're in the sample selection menu? that already is there- or do you mean like with lsdj where when you enter a note it will play the sample as long as you hold
the button? that might be pretty cool : )

Lexington, KY

Vibrato

Edit: ...and 'type' modulation? That would make it easier to get a good bandpass sweep.

Last edited by Solarbear (Jun 23, 2014 1:25 pm)

Unsubscribe

PFIN is how you get vibrato:
http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … #pfin_aabb

You can use it in a smartly table to pick the various vibrato shapes. Table hop and groove commands can also be used to get all kinds of modulation shapes.

Lexington, KY

Ok, nvm. Piggy is perf now, then. ;D

Unsubscribe

YAY!

San Francisco

exporting to .mod or .xm would be something i would be into.

synthesis and verb das it.