UK, Leicester

Surprised no ones posted about this already

Games Britannia wrote:

Games Britannia Live!'s Gig In The Garden is an intimate, micro-concert of chiptune, console hacks and 8-bit music from some of the regions finest electronic music creators.

The Winter Garden's will provide a spectacular venue for Sheffield's own The Curious Machine, Harley Likes Music and Equinoxe supported by Arctic Sunrise with Soulsby Synths 8-bit Atmegatron - each artist using vintage technology to produce a visual and sonic feast for the eyes and ears and an immersive and intimate experience.

Thanks to our sponsors, tickets to this event are FREE but venue capacity is limited, and admittence will be strictly by ticket only.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/chiptune-gi … 53?aff=es2

Despite the fact that there are no more tickets left, 3 shitey friends of mine bailed on me, and seeing as I'm not sure how to cancel the tickets, I'll have them with me in case anyone wants to get in last minute. I'll be hanging around the general area of the venue in a MicroD tee, if anyone wants one, it's admission by ticket only.
If you've already got a ticket, then that's good too, it sounds like it's going to be pretty good!

Last edited by Alpine (Jun 27, 2014 9:57 pm)