Cleveland, OH
nitro2k01 wrote:
egr wrote:

"First 32 digits of pi"

Bro, do you even hex?

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=pi+hexadecimal

3.243f6a88 85a308d3 13198a2e 03707344 a4093822299f31d0082efa98ec4e6..._16

Are you still thinking of making a version of mGB with selectable MIDI channels? This would be most handy I think!

IL, US

i heard a lot of people had issues with the multi-channel versions (is that correct, nitro?).. i know ive always used the version that sets it to channels 11-15 with no issues

Sweeeeeeden

Indeed, it was a bit crash-prone when receiving MIDI on other channels than the ones assigned to that ROM version. If you only sent data on the right channels it wouldn't crash, but then again what would the point be of using the special channel version in that case?

I deleted those mGB versions from my archive because of that reason, but I'm hoping to work on my own MIDI client again at some point.

IL, US

i still have them in my archive and had no issues with other gear.. my hunch is that it was midicc message specific the problems others had, as usually i ran it along side drum machines which need no midicc, though i had no crashes even using it in combo with the edirol v4 and korg kaptivator which were using midicc for mixer and effect controls. then again, i have a strange history of things working for me that don't work for others (i never needed to do anything special at all to make piggy spit midi out of my gp2x, just use the normal build as is and it worked for me)

Los Angeles

I knew I should of encrypted that data. Doh! wink Though by the sounds of it the compiler kinda split things up a bit.

Nitro2k01 you know why the channels are hardcoded, if you can think of a better schema in asm for *quicky* jumping to the desired command, you of course could just modify the source. wink

Alabama

Wait so now I can transfer my LSDJ wubs and samples to mGB completely?

Dang.