Hello everyone. Groovemaster303 and I have put together a nice little 10 song album for ya'll. It's free and it's pure Sega Genesis music .

https://groovemaster303.bandcamp.com/al … et-edition

If you don't think this was all done within the limitations of a Sega Genesis, well then I've got something to show you. How about a rom file with some proof! Grab it here! http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/14098584/file.html

MAJOR EDIT: Now, this originally was a 3 track EP but because the response to it has been so positive, we decided why not make it a full album. Behold, FM Micro Super Turbo Pocket Edition! Yep. You're welcome big_smile.

Last edited by Jredd (Jul 5, 2014 8:14 pm)

.FILTHadelphia

Another great collab!

I always knew the Genesis was capable of great dubstep wobbles I'm glad to see I was right.

Your link is broken though you need to remove the period after "micro."

Tokyo, Japan

You guys keep getting better and better!

Thanks Lazerbeat, also many thanks for pointing out the broken link defiantsystem. We give it our best, I also forgot to mention that our friend Tudd helped us with Run N Gun. Give him some love as well smile.

UK

coooool

UK

Nice. The world needs more Sega chiptune.

ptesquad wrote:

Nice. The world needs more Sega chiptune.

Funny you should say that, more is what you shall have smile. The response to FM Micro was so good we decided to put out a "Turbo" version with a few more songs big_smile. It went from 3 to 10 songs. It's our way of saying thanks for the support big_smile.
https://groovemaster303.bandcamp.com/al … et-edition

Robotcity, the year 20XX

This is awesome! What is your exact set up? (I love the sega sound but I have no idea how to make tunes using a megadrive)

Men of Mega wrote:

This is awesome! What is your exact set up? (I love the sega sound but I have no idea how to make tunes using a megadrive)

I use VGM Music Maker. It's a Sega Genesis tracker by Shiru. He took it off his website for some reason but if you want it I have it. PM me if you're interested. I'll hook ya up wink. Heck, maybe we'll do a collaboration ha ha ha.

Michigan

Since no one cared to mention, the album photo is beautiful with that effect, but the fonts are ugly. I also had a hard time finding Jredd's name.
The music is good though. tongue

Nomad's Land

Slick as funk. Thanks guys for yet another excellent FM release.

Jazzmarazz wrote:

Since no one cared to mention, the album photo is beautiful with that effect, but the fonts are ugly. I also had a hard time finding Jredd's name.

I'll pass that along to groove, maybe he can give me that picture and I can try some different fonts. Thanks for the input. Glad you like the music though as that is easily the most important thing for us. The album cover was just quickly thrown together by Groovemaster303 tongue.

Michigan
Jredd wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

I'll pass that along to groove, maybe he can give me that picture and I can try some different fonts. Thanks for the input. Glad you like the music though as that is easily the most important thing for us. The album cover was just quickly thrown together by Groovemaster303 tongue.

Of course, I know. No one else would have said so though. Sorry to be the devil's advocate.

Jazzmarazz wrote:
Jredd wrote:

Of course, I know. No one else would have said so though. Sorry to be the devil's advocate.

No worries, we did an overhaul smile. He gave me his picture and I redid the fonts and threw it all together with an ok color scheme and some filters. At least, we hope so smile. Now even the album cover itself is a collaboration. Thanks for the feedback, I took it into consideration and we redid the cover this way.

Let me know how it looks, I think it's an improvement smile. After all, if the album is more eye-catching perhaps more people will check it out so I think what you said was valid. Thanks smile.

Last edited by Jredd (Jul 10, 2014 7:08 pm)

Russia

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you can re-up rom, if you can, or someone please share link so I can listen these cool tunes on real hw, thanks in advance!