CA

Looking at the LTC 1799 design notes it appears that one could make a double speed and halfspeed switch for DMG by setting the 4th pin (DIV that is) to 1 and Rset to 12k (for x2) and 47k (for x.5).

Except these values are a bit rounded to the closest resistor value available. It's really 47.6xxxx and 11.9xxxxx.

My question is has anybody done that and is it the .04k and 0.01k difference crucial for LSDJ to be in tune?

matt's mind

oh sh**.....  i forgot all about this tongue

i need to get 3_clk released...  perhaps i'll finish soldering and 'unveil' that at BRKfest big_smile

CA
kitsch wrote:

oh sh**.....  i forgot all about this tongue

i need to get 3_clk released...  perhaps i'll finish soldering and 'unveil' that at BRKfest big_smile

Speaking of which, I noticed you're using LTC KZ I'm having really reeeeally hard times finding this one. That's why I'm looking at LTC1799. If no one responds I guess I'll have to experiment on breadboard to figure out or fine tune with a pot...

friendofmegaman wrote:

Speaking of which, I noticed you're using LTC KZ I'm having really reeeeally hard times finding this one.

LTCKZ is a a part marking for the LTC6930, which should be readily available if you search for it under that name.

CA
rvan wrote:
friendofmegaman wrote:

Speaking of which, I noticed you're using LTC KZ I'm having really reeeeally hard times finding this one.

LTCKZ is a a part marking for the LTC6930, which should be readily available if you search for it under that name.

And found some indeed, thanks a ton mate!

friendofmegaman wrote:

And found some indeed, thanks a ton mate!

No worries.