New York City

On the evilBays:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 1238461756

Czech Republic

May I have the Bass Bot?

Placed an offer, lets hope I get it! \o/

New York City

If you don't, I will probably build yet another one after this one, so keep an eye out.

Czech Republic

I don't think this is "Fully kitted". How do you save your work? How do you load the programs? What about Sync connector for Prophet64?

Last edited by ryba (Jul 14, 2014 9:41 am)

São Paulo, Brazil

from ebay's description:

- Reset button.
- RF signal replaced with Composite video signal.
- Mono audio out doubled to two standards RCA plugs.
- 4 potentiometers for real-time control of audio parameters in software like MSSIAH, Cynthcart, Prophet64 and others.
- Disable switch for 2 of the potentiometers, so you can connect a mouse to Port 2, for use in MSSIAH or Prophet64's Sequencer software.

seems fully kitted for me. maybe you're looking for something "absolutelly kitted for all I want on a c64".

it's mint and it's gold and akira has a lot of care for his gear.

Last edited by PULSELOOPER (Jul 14, 2014 11:57 am)

Czech Republic

Yes. Maybee I'm just looking for something Absolutelly kitted... Have already one fully kitted at home and I'm waiting for money to buy another SD2IEC to do another one...

New York City

Or maybe you just don't have anything better to do than bother someone in his sale thread.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jul 14, 2014 11:20 pm)

Czech Republic

Maybee. I'm borred at work and no thread excites me here on Chipmusic. Sorry. But I think you should sell C64 with some interface (1541 or datasette at least). For someone not to familiar with C64 this could be problem. That's my opinion.

Last edited by ryba (Jul 15, 2014 9:11 am)

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 10:39 pm)

Unsubscribe

where can i find a c64 that is fully KILTED?

IL, US

scotland, obviously

New York City

Hey ryba, I will sell the C64 with an interface to your mom. Free of charge.

LEL