Unsubscribe

Nothing. It's you.

Last edited by herr_prof (Jul 15, 2014 5:45 pm)

who is herr_prof talking to??????????????

Unsubscribe

Who ISNT herr prof talking to.

herr_prof* ^

Unsubscribe

YOUD BE SUPRISED

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Regarding to the crashes:
It is true, DefleMask was crashing a lot on some specific computers before the latest update. I couldn't replicate the scenario so it took me lot of time to finally figure out where the problem was.
It is finally fixed. So, it is completely stable now (9s version).

Last edited by Delek (Jul 15, 2014 7:20 pm)

.FILTHadelphia

Aesthetics are important. Deflemask could benefit greatly with an entire UI overhaul.

Kinda surprised people seem to dislike DefleMask's UI so much. I find it aesthetically appealing and mostly pretty intuitive/clear.

Except for little things like not having a keyboard shortcut for opening/loading a song, and not having an interpolate for effect parameters.

Brighton

>only let you save in the deflemask directory
Don't put it in %programfiles% and it's no problem.

Los Angeles, CA
herr_prof wrote:

Nothing. It's you.

A good workman doesn't continue to use the hammer that softly whispers "this hammer was made by mike smith" in your ear, backed up by the sounds of hammers on wood, every time you pick it up.

Malapascua, phillipines

deflemask should change it's mask to a block or something I do agree it is a bit creepy and takes away the whole musical feel. Like when I switch to c64 mode make it have the little commodore logo in that little foreheader

Last edited by nitro pulse (Jul 16, 2014 12:51 am)

Los Angeles, CA

Thanks for the edit making me look like an over-reactive tool, Nitro pulse.

Last edited by Mrwimmer (Jul 16, 2014 1:37 am)

Unsubscribe

I dunno a talking hammer is pretty cool.

Malapascua, phillipines

Wait what? A Talking hammer ? For deflemasks GUI ? Mind as well stick with the mask . Hammers are pretty creepy looking hehe

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wait, you guys are joking, right? I can understand saying that the UI isn't for you - personally it's not my favourite but I know people who love it - but you guys are saying that your issue with DefleMask is that there's a picture of a mask?

South Dakota
jefftheworld wrote:

Wait, you guys are joking, right? I can understand saying that the UI isn't for you - personally it's not my favourite but I know people who love it - but you guys are saying that your issue with DefleMask is that there's a picture of a mask?

Apparently hitting the esc key when the program starts to exit the intro is too much to ask of people.