Milan, Italy
gijs wrote:

bot

THE BEST!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

holy shit

this is amazing. thanks for sharing.

Central-ish VA

All three of these are amazing.  You are truly the finest this realm has to offer.

Camden, London

The envelope one seems very interesting

Austin, TX

I don't really understand how the average chiptuner could use these musically, but i do really like seeing people try to make new musical uses for the GB.  seems like there are enough controls to it that someone could figure out how to use it though.

Minneapolis

The envelope is quite neat. Sounds impressive, especially coming from a circuit that's inside of the DMG.

All of these mods are amazing!

Adelaide, Australia

OK, I only just found out about this. Definitely interested in building the envelope circuit. Fantastic work gijs! big_smile

New York City

Gijs keeping it real and all you wannabes in check.
BOW DOWN!
The envelope mod is fucking amazing.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 30, 2010 3:53 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Both the leach and envelope mods are awesome.  Great noise coming from the leach, especially.  I'd love to do this mod using a second Game Boy (something I can spare, like a pocket) acting as the "control" unit and plugging into a second Game Boy which would act as the main synth.

The bot mod could certainly also have some great uses!  If you wired it to larger stepper motors or servos - and mounted it correctly - you could have it play large drums, tambourines, shakers, guitars, pianos, etc.  All controlled via LSDJ and easily synced to MIDI or to another Game Boy!

Last edited by jefftheworld (Apr 30, 2010 4:27 am)