Italy

It's time for some spring cleaning so I need to sell some unused kit I have lying around.

Shipping: for boxes up to 1Kg EU shipping is about 20€, for larger quantities it costs me more, but of course the more you spend the more I can give you discount on the shipping.
If you have something to trade let me know, I could be interested... but it depends on what it is.

PM me or leave a comment here.

MTRX-8 midi sequencer
In full working condition, had a brand new USB-MIDI board inside. Used only a couple of time and never left my home. Comes with the SEQ-4 firmware which gives you 4 tracks with 32 steps. It's actually quite cool, but if I get an Octatrack I might not need it anymore smile
Here's an in-depth video walkthrough of the standard JAM MACHINE interface, a combination of 8 step sequencer, drum pattern sequencer and midi controller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWsMaCFogDs
And here's one for the SEQ X4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F0DYckOsqU
For 160 EUR this can be yours(used to be 250 EUR new)

iRig guitar adapter for iPhone
It's the old "passive" one. I never use it so if anybody wants it 5 EUR and it's yours!

9V AC Power Adapter (1000mA) – good for Mutable Instruments Ambika, but will work for anything else that needs an AC PSU
It's new, bought it but realized I would have needed a DC one. I've bought it at musikding.de.
7€

MTRX-8

iRIG

9VAC PSU

SOLD STUFF

iRig MIDI
Gibson/Hasbro Power Tour Toy Guitar
Shruthi XT Programmer (Fcd72's version) without the Shruthi
LSDJ cart
Papernoise Neuron
V-Tech ABCMaus
Thomas Henry/Fonik CMOS ADSR
Gieskes VCOFan1B
YM_MINI Synth with DIN Midi and custom case

Last edited by rumpelfilter (Jul 29, 2014 2:33 pm)

Italy

Additional info:
Regarding shipping, for small things (like the LSDJ cart) I can send it as normal registered mail, meaning it would be something around 7€. The other things probably are too big and are better shipped with a parcel service.

If you want to know if you can trust me, I'm sure Bleo can tell you that I'm a totally trustworthy person smile

Italy

LSDJ is SOLD!

Italy

Shruthi Programmer SOLD

Italy

Toy Guitar SOLD

Italy

Added iRig MIDI

Italy

Added Concertmate 500 (sk-1)

Italy

iRIG MIDI SOLD

Italy

Neuron and V-Tech Toy SOLD

Italy

Added some new stuff!
MTRX-8 sequencer, YM_MINI synth and iRig

Italy

Sorry, had forgotten to update the title of the thread. It's been fixed now.

Italy

YM_MINI is SOLD!