GNV / FL / USA

You heard right, folks - audio ergo sum, tonight in Brooklyn - 4 hours of free music and visuals in a park. It's going a beautiful day and evening. Be there!

I'll be doing visuals for Nullsleep - we go on around 9pm or so - RSVP on facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102417039799418

GNV / FL / USA

Or if you don't like facebook and prefer normal Hypertext Transfer Protocol, check here: http://www.audioergosum.com/

Bronx, NY

I'm up in there.

Brooklon

Oh ish. This is in my hood. Finally a chip-show in south brooklyn. [Shakes fist at Cheese and Beer for constantly throwing shows in Williamgreenburgpoint]. And with today's fine weather it should be perfect.

GNV / FL / USA

Hell, yeah - find me when you guys show up so we can chillllllll...

Last edited by NO CARRIER (Apr 30, 2010 3:01 pm)

Bronx, NY
Note! wrote:

Oh ish. This is in my hood. Finally a chip-show in south brooklyn. [Shakes fist at Cheese and Beer for constantly throwing shows in Williamgreenburgpoint]. And with today's fine weather it should be perfect.

AT LEAST THERE ARE SHOWS IN YOUR BOROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M COMING ALL THE WAY FROM THE BRONX AND FACUNDO IS COMING FROM GODKNOWSWHERE IN NEWJERSEY!!! fdgfbdbd

lol heart

Brooklon
DaPantz wrote:
Note! wrote:

AT LEAST THERE ARE SHOWS IN YOUR BOROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M COMING ALL THE WAY FROM THE BRONX AND FACUNDO IS COMING FROM GODKNOWSWHERE IN NEWJERSEY!!! fdgfbdbd

lol heart

BX BLIPFEST 2010

New York, New York
DaPantz wrote:
Note! wrote:

lol heart

ALL YOUR HIPSTER NEIGHBORHOODS ARE THE SAME. I'M COMING FROM MANHATTAN. asdjklasjd

Unsubscribe

Fuck all of you from scenic Jersey City.

Bronx, NY
Note! wrote:

BX BLIPFEST 2010

In my deepest, most intense wet dream, yes. heart

Brooklyn, NY

I WISH souf brooklyn would book us !

Brooklyn, NY

And I will be there. I have chocolate mochi that I'm bringing to the picnic.

Brooklon
mushpot wrote:

I WISH souf brooklyn would book us !

/me Begins the hunt for awersome venues

Brooklyn, NY

That was great ! I don't think I will ever get over how awesome No Carrier's viz looked on the SIDE OF A FREAKING HOUSE. And I have Dirty Rom Dance Mix on vinyl. Who jeals, you jeals !

GNV / FL / USA
mushpot wrote:

I have Dirty Rom Dance Mix on vinyl. Who jeals, you jeals !

mushpot wrote:

mushpot wrote:

Brooklon

Yeah, that was awesome. Great job, Mr. Sleep and Mr. Carrier. The visuals absolutely rocked face. Excellent, excellent work.