UK

I wasn't sure whenever the post this here or in upcoming shows. I need your help (international chip community/scenes).

I'm travelling to New Zealand, Australia and Japan throughout this year and next. It'd be really cool to be able to play/perform in each country at least once. Here's how long I'll be in each place (will update as shows are confirmed):-

[10th September 2014 - 2nd March 2015] New Zealand

[4th March 2015 - 8th March 2015] Melbourne, Australia
[8th March 2015 - 25th  April 2015] Perth, Australia

[3rd May 2015 - 01 July 2015] - Tokyo, Japan

[3rd July 2015  - ]  - UK

If it'd be possible to play in your local city/venue or events even if they're far it'd be really cool to invite me to play! Maybe you might know people in these places, please let them know I'm going and that I'm looking to play shows!

No money is okay, though even if a little can be spared it'd be grateful towards my own expenses (Food, Travelling to show)

Please email:- [email protected]    for any shows or inquiries. I'll try to replies to these as soon as possible.

For examples of my music visit:- www.soundcloud.com/cs001
www.facebook.com/cerebralscars

Recent live set:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_VKxGk9yI

Many Thanks!

Last edited by CS (Aug 29, 2014 3:31 pm)

New Zealand

We can set some stuff up for you in Auckland nz, you got my details man, stay in touch

UK
8BIT KIDD wrote:

We can set some stuff up for you in Auckland nz, you got my details man, stay in touch

Will do, cheers.

Melbourne, Australia

Hey,
As far as a Melbourne show goes, ordinarily we would try to offer an artist that was coming through town an opportunity to play at a SoundBytes, but it's two weeks before Square Sounds 2015, it's just too close together for us to try and do both. If you find yourself in Melbourne again during your Perth stay let us know and we'll see can work something out.

(That said if you're a chip fan, you might want to organise your trip in such a way you can be in Melbourne for SSM15 anyway, you probably won't get a whole lot of other opportunities to see chip and the preparty might be an option for you to play as well. There's potentially for us to work with a Perth promoter on a show around that time too, so we'll keep your availability in mind)

UK
dosPrompt wrote:

Hey,
As far as a Melbourne show goes, ordinarily we would try to offer an artist that was coming through town an opportunity to play at a SoundBytes, but it's two weeks before Square Sounds 2015, it's just too close together for us to try and do both. If you find yourself in Melbourne again during your Perth stay let us know and we'll see can work something out.

(That said if you're a chip fan, you might want to organise your trip in such a way you can be in Melbourne for SSM15 anyway, you probably won't get a whole lot of other opportunities to see chip and the preparty might be an option for you to play as well. There's potentially for us to work with a Perth promoter on a show around that time too, so we'll keep your availability in mind)

Cool thanks for the info. I'll keep you updated about Perth.