philly

You've seen the film... or you haven't seen the film... and you've been waiting for the soundtrack and now it is... HERE:

https://alexmauer.bandcamp.com/album/mo … soundtrack

Prepare your ears for the creepiest NES and C64 music you'll ever hear!

Last edited by alex_mauer (Aug 21, 2014 4:50 am)

heart skipped a beat when i got the notification emal from bandcamp! sooo happy this is out

Evansville, IN

I've listened a few times through it on the bandcamp page and I really enjoy it, but I'm really wondering if there's a release without the dialogue in it?  If not, I'm getting it once pay day comes anyway, but I fear in the long run, the speaking will begin to wear thin on me.

philly

there is no version without dialog - sorry - glad you enjoyed it tho

philly

there is no version without dialog - sorry - glad you enjoyed it tho

Evansville, IN

That's okay. I love it either way. I'm excited to hear it in context when the DVD release happens. I've always thought your work was very evocative, so it's awesome to see you scoring a film. Is this the first time you've done a movie soundtrack? I can't really think of a movie score that's all or even partially chip.

Last edited by Hypnogram (Aug 22, 2014 6:12 pm)

Utah

This is excellent. Very evocative.

only getting a chance to listen to this now alex and it is just so mauer-y and good ... i love everything you do. i can't wait to see the movie.

philly

thanks guys!  yes, this is my first feature film score...  it's a very warped movie... highly recommended!