Not sure if I'm allowed to post this request in this forum, but would anyone be willing to take a look at a small collection of items my buddy and I had lying around and give me a round estimate on how I should price everything? It would be very appreciated!

UK, Leicester

it would probably help if you posted them because "a small collection of items" is not very helpful

Boise, ID

Give us pictures! smile

Right, sorry! The album was uploading at the time of this post. I'll be back with more details about the items later (which ones work, missing parts, etc.) but here it is for now: http://imgur.com/a/hRnGt

Medina, Ohio

Is that two white PILs in there?

Last edited by dsv101 (Aug 27, 2014 9:09 pm)

Two and one extra shell. They're pretty yellow, and the paint is faded in various spots.

Liverpool, UK

It's all worthless, I'll give you 10 bux for the lot.

Outer Space
calmdownkidder wrote:

It's all worthless, I'll give you 10 bux for the lot.

Don't listen to this guy...I mean it is all junk, but it's at least worth 20. Which I'd be willing to give you to take that crud off your hands....

IL, US

so much more info needed to have any idea.. mostly full breakdown of what is/isn't working with each unit

UK, Leicester
Toastypinecone wrote:

Two and one extra shell. They're pretty yellow, and the paint is faded in various spots.

If you know what works and what doesn't, then list them up on ebay, you'll get a hell of a lot for the white pils at least
how come you're thinking of selling a lot this lot anyway?

Alpine wrote:
Toastypinecone wrote:

If you know what works and what doesn't, then list them up on ebay, you'll get a hell of a lot for the white pils at least
how come you're thinking of selling a lot this lot anyway?

It's stuff that I don't use anymore and it's just taking up space.

e.s.c. wrote:

so much more info needed to have any idea.. mostly full breakdown of what is/isn't working with each unit

2 of the 3 front pcb's have horizontal lines and are pretty much screwed. The other one functions fine, and is just missing one vertical line.

The back pcb's are all functional, one is missing the headphone unit.

The red gbp works fine, but is missing the battery door.

The green gbc has a weird power switch. It powers on and plays games, but only if you get the switch in the right position. The speaker is pretty much defunct and spits out this horrible static.

The greyboy with the screen cover works fine, it has some minor vertical lines.

The other greyboy does not turn on. I suspect the battery contacts, as they're pretty corroded.

One of the white PILs works fine with some vertical lines, the other is pretty much screwed with horizontal lines.

Do you guys think I would have better luck on ebay?

IL, US

so, none of them are fully working when you get down to it, all have at least vertical lines or a battery cover missing/damaged switch

Correct! There's definitely a lot of junk here :'D

I'd offer $40 for the two white ones and extra shell.