Whateverville, California

Well, it's finally done. It was a busy four months, but out of roughly 35 songs here are the ones that made it. Credit goes out to Ypmid for mixing and mastering the album, as well as taking a much-appreciated advisory role. It wouldn't have been the same without his contributions. Also a big thanks to cool art kid NEON for making some sweet cover art. It would have just been sub-standard gradients and rainbows if I had done it myself.

Never Forget

Last edited by Imaginary (Apr 9, 2016 12:57 am)

UK, Leicester

I like how your first 4 months is better than my 20. You've certainly got an interesting style, while your tracks are pretty cheerful, they have this slight discordance, and it's nice. A solid 1st album full of nice NES tunes

Last edited by Alpine (Aug 30, 2014 8:53 pm)

Alpine wrote:

I like how your first 4 months is better than my 20.

I seriously doubt that, but I hear the sentiment. Really glad you like it man! It's some pretty happy-go-lucky stuff for the most part, and I know that might turn some people off, but those who listen carefully will find it's a little more than just major scales everywhere... I'm stoked you're into that. Thanks for the critique!

Last edited by Imaginary (Oct 23, 2014 5:00 pm)

4 months man.. jeeezzz

Such an awesome release love it.

orlando floriiiiiiiida

solid stuff! looking forward to even more!

"Solid" is a good way to put it. I feel like there's a lot of things that you could call it, but solid really sums it up. And thanks J3wel, I listened to your stuff on soundcloud months ago but didn't follow you for some reason? (For how long I've been using the web I kinda wish I was more on top of my game sometimes...) Your stuff is great dude, especially "No Notion" hadn't heard that one yet.

Michigan

I'm so stoked for you, dude! The mastering work is spot on; kudos to Ypmid! I think Party Now or Forever Hold Your Pizza is my new favorite, but I love them all in their own way. Party Now has such an interesting chord progression that draws me in and makes me want to dance my face off. It's been so rad to see your progress and getting to know you. You're moving along so quick and your compositions are getting stronger with every release. Great work, man!

Last edited by infodrive (Aug 31, 2014 6:56 am)

Dude, I'm moving pretty fast, but you're picking up speed in a big way. If I were you I'd get to work on a whole passel of new songs ASAP. You're material is evolving with every song too... "Pizza" is the happy funtime jam to the max! Thanks for your rad words. You're one of the dudes who pushes me forward and keeps me invested. I'm stoked to be here and to have the good fortune to be decent enough at music to actually make something people are into. It's not for lack of work of course, but I don't know. I feel lucky.