Costa Mesa

Slightly used Behringer Eurorack MX802A I'm willing to sell for 30 + shipping or trade for a similar value, got some good use out of it, needs a new home. Isn't anything fancy by any means other than having a lot of channels, figured someone looking for a cheap mixer would like a good deal.

Even less used Korg Kaoss Mixer- Korg KM 202. Bought this when I thought I'd want to mess around more with DJ like scenarios with 2 gameboys but unfortunately its just not getting the use it deserves. Typically sold for around $250 used I'm willing to part with $150 + shipping or equivalent trades.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my own pictures before leaving the house and realized I should post these, so I'm willing to produce pictures upon request.

ALSO: I have a handful of RCA to 3.55 mm that I'm willing to part with one or both of the mixers if interested, so just let me know. smile

Last edited by TrebleChild (Sep 4, 2014 4:44 pm)

Detroit

Yo someone should take up the mixer offer, the KM's are fucking sick as hell, solid built and the kaoss pad is like perf

Outer Space

The KM is soooooo good. I have the 404. These things are killer! Someone needs to buy that. Good luck. (though i'm sure somebody will jump on this)

Michigan

May be interested in the Behringer. PM'ing with a few questions.

Costa Mesa

Replied to jazz! Thanks for the bump guys. I won't be listing these on third parties for a few days if not a week so if someone's looking for a mixer send them my way I'll pm you my email if they want it smile

Riverside, CA

Yo I'm interested in that mixer. I'm in the Inland Empire but go to Costa Mesa regularly. Want to meet up at Mitsuwa this Saturday? ^__^