Hudson, MA

Hey guys, that show was insane!  I knew I missed out when you held the show in Salem months ago, and I'm glad to see it's went beyond my already high hopes for a growing, popular scene in the general Boston area!

Speaking of which, I wrote an article on Chip6 and Boston8Bit in general.  More (and better) pictures will be coming soon, my buddy's camera needs repairs apparently, but I'm going to try to get them asap and post them online.

Click it.

BOSTON
Glenntai wrote:

Hey guys, that show was insane!  I knew I missed out when you held the show in Salem months ago, and I'm glad to see it's went beyond my already high hopes for a growing, popular scene in the general Boston area!

Speaking of which, I wrote an article on Chip6 and Boston8Bit in general.  More (and better) pictures will be coming soon, my buddy's camera needs repairs apparently, but I'm going to try to get them asap and post them online.

Click it.

AWESOME GLENNNN!

Let me know when then pics go up ;D

Hudson, MA

Hey guys, the pictures are up!  Here's the link to all of them, let me know what you guys think!

NYC

someone made a chiptune #1 finger ! that's amazing ! http://www.flickr.com/photos/thenerdfit … otostream/

BOSTON

LOLOL SO AWESOME

NYC
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

LOLOL SO AWESOME

holy shit james, get off the internet