Beverage wrote:

CJ Noks1, well done, he's been caught before - does anyone remember on 8bc the whole chip + guitar track he ripped off of youtube?

I have a track chip and guitar, called the Digital East Sunrise, he betrayed him for the track about rabbit))) if we are about him, he stole this song from promodj.ru

Man, what a n00b.

Huddersfield, UK
CJ Noks1 wrote:
Beverage wrote:

CJ Noks1, well done, he's been caught before - does anyone remember on 8bc the whole chip + guitar track he ripped off of youtube?

I have a track chip and guitar, called the Digital East Sunrise, he betrayed him for the track about rabbit))) if we are about him, he stole this song from promodj.ru

I think the track that Beverage was referring to was by another artist called Fearofdark, (unless you are referring to another Moxom theft altogether Beverage)

Tokyo, Japan

Wow, this is really shocking. I will remove my review of the album from my blog immediately.

/shock!

France

Every time MoxoM appear, every time he has steal something to someone...

Moscow, Russia

Remove info about release from my blog too.

And I have an interesting question. Is the album "Earth in the sea" which was released in Obscura Rec was stolen too?

Melbourne, Australia
L-tron wrote:

I don't care if there's counterfit bits being forged, or shifted. or if the bits themselves are 100% organic.
All I know is:

MoxoM makes some RAD music! WOOT!

MoxoM has never made music, and somehow I doubt he ever will

England

congratulations for getting in the 8bc charts moxom!

Chicago IL

http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewto … 59#p311859

HE LIED TO MY FACE