New Jersey

I don't know anything about music or producing it. I know how to use my tracker(milky; except for making samples) and I just want to know stuff so I can make nice chiptunes too. Any resources, advice, helpstuffs, etc?

Last edited by Rat (Sep 24, 2014 10:50 pm)

step 1 if you say what your topic is about in the topic title then people who know things about the thing your topic is about are more inclined to come into the topic and people who don't know things about the thing your topic is about are less inclined to come into the topic and whine at you like this

step 2 experiment

step 3 practise

step 4 (optional) https://google.com/search?q=music%20theory

not trying to be a jerk btw its just like at the level youre at you could look at any page on the internet about music and it would make you better so theres no point us recommending specific stuff. figure it out yourself and your music will be more interesting for that

Outer Space

I listened to the one song you have up. It isn't bad, I have faith in you. You just need to study up and practice.

Last edited by OmO (Sep 25, 2014 12:01 am)

Alive and well in fucksville

watch out for trolls.

Outer Space

I'm in no place to give advice or anything though. I suck at chipmusic.

> don't listen to anybody
> don't compare yourself to others
> have fun
> be proud of your work
> help others and they will help you
> heart

Los Angeles, CA
an0va wrote:

> don't listen to anybody
> don't compare yourself to others
> have fun
> be proud of your work
> help others and they will help you
> heart

this except the exact opposite of those first two so you understand that sucking at something is part of the creative process

New Jersey

Thanks, everyone for giving your two cents. I'll do my homework on this. heart

New Jersey
OmO wrote:

Lies. I have everything I've seen of you downloaded. You're pretty good to me. :V

Outer Space
Rat wrote:
OmO wrote:

Lies. I have everything I've seen of you downloaded. You're pretty good to me. :V

Woah! Thanks! heart