astral cat

Hi! looking for money for my retrozone SNES powerpak.. not really had time to use it and seems a shame it lying around! so if you were planning on buying one of these then get some money off a new one!

PM me if interested and we'll work out a deal.

also got these for sale...

Super Dicteé Magique - £25 posted

Greyboys x2 both of these for - £20 posted

Gameboy Micro - £20 posted

thanks!

Last edited by an-cat-max (Apr 20, 2011 12:50 am)

NorthTtrrrway

you have a PM

United Kingdom

Pm'd wink

I would have considered buying this, but the label is just too important.

astral cat

Bump for lots of stuff for sale!

Intertested in the DMG's, these still available?  how much for an sp (or two). Any flash carts or LSDJ's?

Last edited by waffle_bomb (Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm)

astral cat
waffle_bomb wrote:

Intertested in the DMG's, these still available?  how much for an sp (or two). Any flash carts or LSDJ's?

yup! DMGs are still available.. i have a silver SP i'd add to the lot.. no flash carts, where are you situated?

UK, i presume the same from the pound sign? Price for the SP?

astral cat
waffle_bomb wrote:

UK, i presume the same from the pound sign? Price for the SP?

that's great! smile i'll do the two DMGs and SP for £30 posted.. what do you think?

hmmmm, bit low on money at the moment, could you do the DMG's for 15 shipped, or if not give me a quote for just the two dmg's.

astral cat
waffle_bomb wrote:

hmmmm, bit low on money at the moment, could you do the DMG's for 15 shipped, or if not give me a quote for just the two dmg's.

I couldn't do the two DMG's for £15 posted i'd need like £3 or something for postage since it'll be a decent sized package...

Ok, I will think about it

brighton, uk

Is the AY interface + Spectrum still going? Ill talk to you on msn.

astral cat

yo yo Jim! i have someone interested in the speccy and interface but if anything pops up i'll let you know smile

Nomad's Land

crap, too late. i'd be interested in the speccy, too. i don't need the ay interface, just the machine itself.

astral cat

haha i have about 4 people waiting in line for that damn thing tongue