CHIPTUNE

Ok, how about this one?

http://goto80.com/custom8/

1. Tell me what kind of music you want
2. I select the songs I've made that fit your description (released, unreleased, various aliases, etc)
3. Good business

Ja?

The idea is that I select songs that I've already made. Some people have ordered custom songs, and I suppose that's OK, but I won't spend much time on making it.

Milwaukee, WI

How did I miss this? How has no one commented?

it doesn't have this in the picture:

Philadelphia, PA

With respect, I figure with the openness and "mystery" of what you're getting for the money you're contributing a lot of people may be reluctant to bite on this one; especially without maybe a YouTube video or Soundcloud snippet of samples.  Hey, PR campaigns can be adjusted on the fly, can't they? smile

Milwaukee, WI
B00daW wrote:

With respect, I figure with the openness and "mystery" of what you're getting for the money you're contributing a lot of people may be reluctant to bite on this one; especially without maybe a YouTube video or Soundcloud snippet of samples.  Hey, PR campaigns can be adjusted on the fly, can't they? smile

Who hasn't heard goto80 by now? 20 years!

30 euros... lol

Sweeeeeeden
B00daW wrote:

This thing seems like a polite and clever way of asking for donations while the user doesn't have to browse through the massive archive of GOTO80 tunage. wink

Unsubscribe

goto80 is the only guy who could pull this off in all of chip. Im pretty bummed out im too broke to indulge.. i have a few ideas!

Last edited by herr_prof (Sep 29, 2014 11:28 pm)

UK, Leicester
herr_prof wrote:

goto80 is the only guy who could pull this off in all of chip. Im pretty chuffed im too broke to indulge.. i have a few ideas!

I'm not sure if I'm completely missunderstanding the meaning of your post, but I'm pretty sure chuffed isn't the right word

Unsubscribe

I'm using the American version

Vienna

i heard in a recent interview that the man is aiming for a world record.

Netherlands

This is amazing and if I wasn't living on potatoes right now I would have gladly payed for this.

CHIPTUNE

Thanks for all the orders!
Still struggling to finish them all.
I will post some examples once I'm up to speed.

If you want to know what people ask for, you can read here:
http://goto80.com/blog/custom8-status

Milwaukee, WI

actual lol @ "Bruce Springsteen vs. Captain Beefheart drone Calypso in the Heino style dubstep David Bowie 70s does David Bowie 90s as heard by David Bowie 80s EBM Balenesian Klezmer metal Russian Pop written by PJ Harvey dub Harry Partch does breakcore on a modified Dutch Harmonica (or harmonium) glitch"

Turku, FIN

I'm saving my pennies so i can make and order soon!

philly