Philadelphia, United States

Hey everyone,

I recently started dabbling in making music in LGPT on a gp2x f100. On my SD card, I decided to change the name of my song's .dat file to something that wasn't "lgptnew". When I tried to load the song on the gp2x, it was empty. All of the samples loaded, but the song's structure/all of the tracking was blank. Any ideas on how I can fix this? / How should I go about changing file names in the future?

Thanks!

france

Maybe I misunderstand what you are saying, but you must not rename the "lgptsav.dat" file.
You can only rename the directory which contain this file.

Seattle, WA

You better not have irreversably broke that amazing song you posted on facebook.

ung dat file

Unsubscribe
yoyz2k wrote:

Maybe I misunderstand what you are saying, but you must not rename the "lgptsav.dat" file.

this... if it doesnt see the file it will create a new dat.

Philadelphia, United States
herr_prof wrote:
yoyz2k wrote:

ah damn. Oh well, guess I learned my lesson. I'll just have to remake the track. Thanks though!

Abandoned on Fire
TREYFREY wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

ah damn. Oh well, guess I learned my lesson. I'll just have to remake the track. Thanks though!

look in your project folder and see if there are two dat files.  delete the new one and rename the older one to it's original name.