i dunno if anyone has said this and i guess its pretty much a non starter but i would really like to be able to control it using a normal keyboard control scheme like a normal tracker

take that as a compliment it means i think your tracker has enough cool features i would actually use it on a pc for fun

Geneva, NY

I think you guys are taking the term fantasy too literally, huh?

Brighton

Make the screen glow blue when goblins are near.

i also wish it would work properly on mountain lion...

edit: the ghetto build works smile

Last edited by DESUMATE (Oct 1, 2014 5:52 am)

Earth
herr_prof wrote:

PFIN is how you get vibrato:
http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … #pfin_aabb

You can use it in a smartly table to pick the various vibrato shapes. Table hop and groove commands can also be used to get all kinds of modulation shapes.

But that's only straight lines right? Some curves would be nice. Either sine-vibrato, or sine-pitch-curve (up/down) would be a nice add. Just a "vibe" command, that had a sine function would be a nice time saver.

Unsubscribe

Yiu can do a pfin of any shape and as much granularity as you want via a table and nested groove commands.

Los Angeles, CA
herr_prof wrote:

Yiu can do a pfin of any shape and as much granularity as you want via a table and nested groove commands.

You can do almost anything with as much granularity as you want via a table and nested grooves/hops.

Geneva, NY
DESUMATE wrote:

i also wish it would work properly on mountain lion...

edit: the ghetto build works smile

With the exception of some midi out stuff on the GP2X build, the latest ghetto is very very stable. I use it exclusively for composing new tracks as well as playing long ass live sets (2+ hrs) that feature songs written in this build as well as very old ones. I totally recommend never ever using anything except this latest ghetto.

Earth
Mrwimmer wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

You can do almost anything with as much granularity as you want via a table and nested grooves/hops.

tongue Yeah, but maybe a quick convenience method would be nice. It seems like piggy has some powerful tools, but may miss some obvious easy ones. But I'm not a piggy expert, I haven't spent too much time with it yet.