Sweden

Hi

I generally do a lot of metal Music and would like it to translate a bit to my chiptuning. Anyone have any tips for making a distorted guitar sounding pulse or other sound in LSDJ?

I do like the sound in Wizwars - Goddamn you, Miami zombies! that comes in at around 25 seconds. I Think it could be used for a nice guitarish sound with a tweak.

Any other tips for that typ of metal sound?

Thanks!

Seattle, WA

Hardcore V commands for the harshest sounds you can get from pulse channels. VF3 is a subtle fm effect, VFF is all-out war.

Check also this out.
http://gieskes.nl/lsdj/?link=instrument … index.html

Unsubscribe

Take two samples, put them on loop with a very small lense, detune, and mess with pitch commands. You can also get a really nice distorted bass sound in the wav channel.

Los Angeles, CA

Yeah, I was gonna say wrap wav instruments.

NC in the US of America

You can use high-pitched noise for feedback whine.

Danimal cannon's pulse channel chuggies sound pretty guitarish and ballsy. Grab his .sav file from Roots or something. Woooow 2012...

Sweden

Yeah really liking the Danimal Cannon album. Bought it now so I can have a look at the .sav.

James wrote:

Yeah really liking the Danimal Cannon album. Bought it now so I can have a look at the .sav.

Can you post this sav. please? ^ - ^

NC in the US of America
Presskop wrote:
James wrote:

tsk tsk tsk... smh...

Detroit, Michigan
SketchMan3 wrote:
Presskop wrote:

tsk tsk tsk... smh...

If you want his .sav buy the album, it's the least you could do...

snesei wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

tsk tsk tsk... smh...

If you want his .sav buy the album, it's the least you could do...

Yeah you're right.

Detroit

Should I be nice and share my distorted guitar patch hmm

France (au milieu)

go for it!!

\o/

Sweden

Yeah please do share your distorted guitar patch.

As for Danimal Cannons Roots . sav I definetly Think you should check that album out. I dont Think it would be cool to publish it without his consent. Especially since he is Selling it with his album.
Get it, its very inspiring.