Yep! I want to buy an 8580 SID (fully working/tested).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1405898592

Thanks, but I know how to use eBay.

Then use it.

Montreal, Canada

Well that's a bit harsh.

Though to be perfectly honest I purchased two 6581s off fleabay for my sammichsid. No issues.

Last edited by lain2097 (Oct 1, 2014 1:35 am)

RJL wrote:

Then use it.

Go troll in someone else's thread.

Last edited by Awol (Oct 1, 2014 1:38 am)

Geneva, NY

Trolls don't post helpful links. RJL posted exactly what you said you were looking for. Perhaps you should have initially mentioned you had specific purchasing preferences.

I read it as a sarcastic "let me google that for you" type of response. If I preferred buying on eBay to buying from forum members then I wouldn't have bothered posting here.

Totally not a "let me google that for you" comment... Like Bleo said,  I was just trying to help.  That's where I got my 8580 and it's the cheapest you'll find out there,  with pretty quick shipping. 

My snarky response is because I did not appreciate your "I know how to use eBay" comment,  next time put those details in your post.

Last edited by RJL (Oct 1, 2014 10:58 am)

I think maybe because there was no explanation accompanying your link, it gave off a "this is obvious" vibe. Thanks for trying to help.

I understand.  I looked all over for 8580 sids and eBay seems to be the only place to find them these days,  unless you want to take apart an old 64.  At first when I looked there weren't any on eBay at all,  but now there are a few... I think they are somewhat rare to come by,  even on eBay.  Good luck!

Bump!