Ohio, USA

From the depths of rural Delaware, Ohio, amidst an endless supply of country music made by people who play real instruments, comes a misunderstood, dark-clothed, 2edgy4u teenager whose music may change the world forever (or quickly fade into obscurity). This adolescent hooligan, with the help of his Gameboy and his laptop, mixes noisy garage-band punk elements with the nostalgic 8-bit sounds of your old Nintendo that you threw in the attic. The result may cause the listener to blast this album in a basement and start a moshpit with a bunch of sweaty hipsters (paraphrased from Invisible Robot Hands), or simply go permanently deaf. Listen at your own risk.

I got this out earlier than I thought I would. tongue Anyway, I'm really excited about this release, it's basically my first "full-length", containing 10 songs (but only in 10 minutes because that's how I roll), plus a bonus track! Hopefully you guys enjoy it. Made with Famitracker and Nanoloop One (Gameboy), and mastered/edited in Garageband.

Listen or buy here

Playboy Man-Baby

Awww yee

Abandoned on Fire

You had me at lime green gbc.  heart

Outer Space

Fucking siiiiick.

Ohio, USA

Woah, did not expect feedback that quickly lol. Thanks, I'm glad you guys liked it (especially since I'm kind of obsessed with all of your music tongue )!

Youngstown, OH

ohio rprsnt

Ohio, USA
sleepytimejesse wrote:

ohio rprsnt

Amen. We need more chiptuners (sorry couldn't think of a better word) here in Ohio.

Btw I used to live in Youngstown lol

Whateverville, California

Good stuff man. It's got those good old fashioned *screams "I'M OBNOXIOUS" then pulls down pants and jumps off of roof* kind of song titles. Favorite jam? Special Snowflakes.

South Korea

Nice jams! I liked the part where you didn't give a fuck and made music that you WANT to make. 10/10, will listen again:)

Ohio, USA
Imaginary wrote:

Good stuff man. It's got those good old fashioned *screams "I'M OBNOXIOUS" then pulls down pants and jumps off of roof* kind of song titles. Favorite jam? Special Snowflakes.

Those are the only song titles I'm good at lol. Thanks, glad you liked it!

Ohio, USA
DeerPresident wrote:

Nice jams! I liked the part where you didn't give a fuck and made music that you WANT to make. 10/10, will listen again:)

Wow, this is gonna sound cheesy, but that's one of the coolest compliments I've ever gotten for my music. Thanks for listening, and I'm glad everyone seems to like it!

Youngstown, OH
Wholesome Family Music wrote:
sleepytimejesse wrote:

ohio rprsnt

Amen. We need more chiptuners (sorry couldn't think of a better word) here in Ohio.

whaaaaat

let's play a show sometime

Medina, Ohio

I'd be down for a show.

ohio gozaimasu

ohiofest 2014

Playboy Man-Baby
sleepytimejesse wrote:
Wholesome Family Music wrote:

whaaaaat

Yo I'm going on tour next month and I'mma be in Ohio on two of the dates. To my knowledge, there's slots open on at least one of those shows.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Oct 18, 2014 8:32 pm)

Ohio, USA
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:
sleepytimejesse wrote:

whaaaaat

Yo I'm going on tour next month and I'mma be in Ohio on two of the dates. To my knowledge, there's slots open on at least one of those shows.

Hey Invisible Robot Hands, I saw your Tumblr messages and I replied to them. In case they didn't send or something (and the Tumblr mobile app is weird so that's possible), I am very interested! PM me and I'll give you my email, I have a couple dumb questions and stuff so hopefully we can discuss this further. Thanks so much for offering, again!

(wow people are offering me gigs what is this it's beautiful)