canada

rainwarrior is creating a new NES game and he needs your help!

Lizard Kickstarter

It's a platforming adventure about free exploration while wearing a lizard. You'll meet a variety of creatures, friendly and unfriendly, travel to many different places, and maybe try on a few other lizards if you can find them.

The primary target is the NES, but it is simultaneously being developed for PC and Mac as well, aiming for an identical experience on all platforms. You can also run the NES version on any platform that has a suitable emulator.

Thanks for any donations!

Michigan

I litealy just stopped playing this. the demo is so large compared to what I expected. Its is going to be a fine platformer.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Oct 29, 2014 1:44 am)

Playboy Man-Baby

This looks rad

a bump for a highly worthy project

Chicago, IL

makes me think of legacy of the wizard...and i listen to brad's dark side of the moon cover album like once a week so i feel i just have to contribute

canada

wow a quarter of the way there already. keep going smile

Chips & Dip :3

This looks awesome! big_smile

I really like the lizard changing costume idea smile

But hot damn, I die a lot in this game, and it's not even finished tongue
What's the goal in the game? I mean, it's fun, but will it be like, find a key in each zone, or save a princess kinda thing?

This post was the same as the post above. So i'm changing the text to look less stupid..

ok cool?
cool.

Last edited by Timbob (Oct 30, 2014 12:30 pm)

Chicago, IL

It is tough...maybe it's just because its an unbalanced demo...

NC in the US of America

Whoa NICE. I didn't expect this project to get so far. Sweet as. ^.^

I playtested a predemo once smile)))

Whateverville, California

I like the "everything kills you, infinite tries, checkpoint respawn" thing. Very nice music, visuals are well done, a concept that feels immediately familiar but also intriguing - to me it seems worth the money for a cart release. heart

canada

funding successful.

Canada

Wowza! great project from a Canadian developer:)

Chicago, IL

I'm super excited about this. Had to get the actual cart.

canada

funding campaign over, successfully funded and the source code will be released eventually!