I have 2 Pulsar and 3 PR8 left.  I am excited to see the attention they are grabbing.
I can build a glitchNES cart for you, email me or PM me.

WOW MAN!

Thanks to DSC's efforts I've just received a big boost to my charity page. Thanks to all who bought a cart and thanks to Chris for doing all the hard work!

I wish I had more time to spend on NES stuff but I'm super busy these days with other stuff (Marmot Audio, for those that don't know: http://marmotaudio.co.uk )

Thank you Neil for all of your work.  I'm excited to hear and see what people think of some of the best NES music titles around!
Someone posted it somewhere on Facebook last night and I sold another Pulsar.  I have ONLY ONE Pulsar left, so if you have been waiting, now is the time to act.  I have been working hard customizing a few NES' so I hope to be somewhat back to normal this week.  I will answer your PM's in the next couple of days, thank you for your patience.

West Yorks, UK

PR8 arrived today (along with an akai s20) Today is a very good day. Cheers. the ridiculous speed makes me take back my, wahhhh the shipping is a bit high! comment.

DSC ships tings when he says. Tro0f.

Thanks Domu.  Also had a chance to answer PM's so check your in-boxes.

Taichung, Taiwan

Also DSC, thanks for linking my youtube tutorials to your page.

Taichung, Taiwan

Double post.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm)

QUICK Update.  Pulsar carts are gone.  Two PR8 carts are left.
Thank you to everyone here for supporting Neil's charity and my effort. big_smile

West Yorks, UK

any chance of any more of these getting made? loving my pr8 cart, but now wanting some pulsar!

West Yorks, UK

any chance of any more of these getting made? loving my pr8 cart, but now wanting some pulsar!

Yep, end of the month I will have some more as well as livenes from Plogue too.  Expect a new thread in three weeks or so.
I love PR8 too big_smile

Clermont-Ferrand, France

PR8 is awesome. Loving very much the interface.
I had several times like : "this is neat, but I wish it had this functionnality... Oh but it does in fact ! If only there was also this functionnality it would be perfect... Aaah, it does too !!"
Nearly infinite possibilities when digging into it, and much fun to play with.

Same here : fast shipment, perfect condition. Thanks DSC.

Last edited by PleaseLoseBattle (Jun 25, 2015 4:19 pm)