Toronto, Canada

Hey all,

Was hoping somebody might be able to shed some light on an issue I'm having syncing nanoloop with my arduinoboy.  Haven't used it in a while and now it just wont sync for some reason.  it worked previously

I can confirm the midi clock is getting to the arduinoboy as the LED's are advancing in time to the BPM I'm feeding it but Nanoloop is not starting with it.

LSDJ syncs no problem with arduinoboy when in LSDJ slave mode.

Gameboy to Gameboy link and both nanoloops will sync and start with each other.

Midi-USB nanoloop adapter also works fine, syncing and starting/stopping as it should.

Anybody know of any reason it wouldn't work with the arduinoboy, perhaps something obvious I am overlooking?

I've even tried every mode on the arduinoboy just to check it out and nothing.  Also tried multiple different link cables, all which work for straight gameboy to gameboy sync.

I have tried both 1.x and 2.x carts, same problem.  Have tried multiple gameboys and GBA's, same problem.  What makes it all so weird is all configurations I have tried work fine with everything but the arduinoboy.  I have also tried sending the midi from both my midi interface and from my Elektrons, neither works with nanoloop; both work fine with LSDJ.

Really scratching my head here, spent a couple hours trying to get this working last night.

Any ideas?