Tucson, AZ

Got any rare chip music that isn't available anymore or extremely hard to find for one reason or another?

I've got "Make U Wanna" by Sabrepulse (ft. Infinity Shred), as well as "Cuddle Me" by Henry Homesweet.

Half of me made this topic for fun and half made this cuz I'm late to the Spamtron party and I can't find his songs featured on DJ Cutman's TWIC 069 T_T https://soundcloud.com/djcutman/twic069 (Delusion is so amazing!!! 11/10 stars)
Lol, anyone willing to send those to me if you have them? XD

Outer Space

I take pride in my collection of hard to come by spamtron tracks, but I'd never heard Delusion before and oh my god why don't I have it!!!

Tucson, AZ
OmO wrote:

I take pride in my collection of hard to come by spamtron tracks, but I'd never heard Delusion before and oh my god why don't I have it!!!

Dude it's near perfect

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:36 pm)

Ottawa, ON

Rarest thing I have in collection is a 5 minute long work in progress song from Random, circa late 2011. I promised not to share it with anyone.

NC in the US of America

Anybody got The Donkey Kong Land OST recorded from a Super Gameboy?

Seattle, WA
Void Argument wrote:

Got any rare chip music that isn't available anymore or extremely hard to find for one reason or another?

I've got "Make U Wanna" by Sabrepulse (ft. Infinity Shred), as well as "Cuddle Me" by Henry Homesweet.

Half of me made this topic for fun and half made this cuz I'm late to the Spamtron party and I can't find his songs featured on DJ Cutman's TWIC 069 T_T https://soundcloud.com/djcutman/twic069 (Delusion is so amazing!!! 11/10 stars)
Lol, anyone willing to send those to me if you have them? XD

Can you put make u wanna on dropbox or something? I loved that song but went away with no computer access for a while. When I came back it was gone.

Holland

If anyone happens to have xylo modules from around 2006, let me know, I lost a specific song module around that time and I want it baaaaack. big_smile

Detroit, Michigan

I have some unreleased fighter x tracks, there's a next time on dragonball z remix that's super rad

UK, Leicester

TempSoundSolutions sent me a link to this really cool track a while back, I saved it somewhere I hope, and I've got a folder full of un-released modules from this guy called herr_fu, all of them are really damn good.

I still have some really really old Alex Mauer .xm modules from a vaporware game he made a soundtrack for.

I have a lot of old zabutom stuff too. Mostly from OHCs and the like.

I got a leak of Cheap Dinosaurs' self titled from Dino around 2009, too. I don't know if it ever got pressed to vinyl like Dino had mentioned he was planning back then, but I was very happy to listen to it. The mix sounds a lot different on mine to the one that's up on bandcamp.

I've got plenty of workdisks of Goto80 lying around.

Ottawa, ON
arlen wrote:

I got a leak of Cheap Dinosaurs' self titled from Dino around 2009, too. I don't know if it ever got pressed to vinyl like Dino had mentioned he was planning back then, but I was very happy to listen to it. The mix sounds a lot different on mine to the one that's up on bandcamp.

Ahh, you probably have the version that was released on CD-R. Same songs, but a completely different mix. It's been a while since I've listened to it, but if I remember correctly the live instruments are much less pronounced in that version. 

Speaking of Cheap Dinosaurs, I have some stuff that predates that version of the album.  Solo Gameboy / GB+synth stuff, and a handful of covers.

I have some Chromelodeon stuff that used to be rare too (live recordings, game boy tracks, etc)... until I added it all to http://chromelodeonarchive.com/. wink

Seattle, WA

Protip:

1. Become facebook friends with musicians you admire
2. Strike up facebook conversations with musicians you admire
3. Receive unreleased songs

IL, US

ive got a bunch of stuff from artists thats probably not out there (and definitely at least one unreleased Albino Ghost Monkey track), plus live sets from a bunch of people i've done shows with over the years...i guess i havent payed enough attention to really know what that i have is rare and what isn't, at least until i run into weird stuff like finding out my folder for a release has more tracks than the official release does