Italy

On the other hand, if you want to learn stuff about Linux and programming, doing thing the hard way is certainly a good way to learn (I'm saying this without any irony, I really mean it).

France (au milieu)
rumpelfilter wrote:

On the other hand, if you want to learn stuff about Linux and programming, doing thing the hard way is certainly a good way to learn (I'm saying this without any irony, I really mean it).

yep, this. do not want any cocking windows at home anymore... (well on very last option i'll install ems drivers on work's pc... and eventually get fired one day, because of 8bit music...you'll explain this to my wife...)

If you need a password to execute a sudo command, it is asking for the admin password on your machine.

nope, it's for the above link

Québec

My bad, I didn't bother to try the link since I'm not on Ubuntu right now.

Sesska wrote:
stargazer wrote:

'd'love to give this a try... but needs a password... PM ?

crap... i hate that windows server. will fix later today hopefully. sorry

edit: crappy link fixed. anyone else despise windows server?

Last edited by tvall (Dec 4, 2014 6:27 pm)

Italy
Sesska wrote:

yep, this. do not want any cocking windows at home anymore... (well on very last option i'll install ems drivers on work's pc... and eventually get fired one day, because of 8bit music...you'll explain this to my wife...)

I totally understand that. well... before you get yourself fired, and I get hunted by your ninja wife, maybe it's better to compile the thing from source smile