Every Christmas I would look forward to hearing the holiday music that comes from this little wall plug we have that depicts a bear with a Santa hat, playing a piano. But the best part is that is has an outlet at the bottom.

I would look forward to plugging our Christmas tree lights into this. And the lights would dim and brighten in sync with the music. It had a bunch of Christmas songs on it, including Rudolph the Red Nose, Silent Night, Greensleeves, Santa Claus Is Coming to Kill You, etc.

But this year I was disappointed to find out it was already broken and thrown away last year. :'( Last year I was at college during the holidays. I'm not only sad, but I'm mad that they would just throw away something we've had for so long. Plus, I wanted to see if there was a name on it or product code so I could get another one.

I was also planning on making a video of just this wall plug (and maybe the Christmas tree) playing the music, but now I can't do that anymore. :'( Seriously, sad I can't share this now. I don't ask for much (I don't even get presents), all I really looked forward to was this.

NC in the US of America

Awwwwww sad

I feel you bro.

Canada

sad
It's all good, find and make new traditions to look forward to:)

hiding under your bed

Oh man, I used to have one of those!
It broke years ago as well and I've always missed it. sad

Playboy Man-Baby

[simpsons clip of Homer shaking melted dancing-Santa-doll] "JINGLE BELL WHAT?"

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Dec 7, 2014 9:54 am)

So relevant.

that sucks man i'm sorry

New Albany Indiana

Give me a hug :'0

I found out what it's called!

Avon Play It Again Mr. Keys

Canada

Wow good job! I even did some research and couldn't find it, haha.
Good luck buying it:)!

Michigan

Is that Cumberbatch and Hugh Laurie?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jazzmarazz wrote:

Is that Cumberbatch and Hugh Laurie?

It's from Fortysomething.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortysomet … _series%29

yeah i actually tried to find it too. Nuthin! ):

Detroit, Michigan

There are three on ebay right now

Bangladesh

Its just a big sad incident for you man! But dont worry about the old one, just buy another one from eBay!