Neo Jersey

I am sorry to hear that. But I will Def be participating in this!

herr_prof wrote:

the only apologies radlibs owes is to all the untalented chumps he's psyched out by being measures of magnitude more awesome than them. Insincere apologies.

I was referring to the instigator in owing an apology, not Radlib. I don't think it's right that someone should have to give away their stuff because someone else was attacking them with negativity. Consider it a matter of opinion.

Planet Zaxxon

No one has to do anything they don't want to do. I am choosing on behalf of myself to give things away, so accept the free prizes giveaway and be excellent to each other!

The discussions here should be how you can get your hands on some free prizes.

*edit.  FREE PRIZES.

I'd be more interested in collaborating rather than accepting free prizes in this case.

Planet Zaxxon

Well that's weird.

And due to increasing positivity, I'm pretty sure I will add another prize bracket. So stay tuned and keep up with the submissions!! I am anticipating many more!!

Unsubscribe

Mah dude just wants to spread love.

Planet Zaxxon

Yes, and inspire others to create. Also helping them to acquire pieces of equipment that they may not be able to get.

Planet Zaxxon

I have added a new prize on the first initial post for the "2nd runner up" !!! A Yamaha Portasound PSS-140, so lets see some more submissions!!! smile

Planet Zaxxon

Also from now on, if you guys could include your email address with submission, I will be contacting the winners through email as well as announcing them on this post. Werd !!!

Seattle, WA
Radlib wrote:

Also from now on, if you guys could include your email address with submission, I will be contacting the winners through email as well as announcing them on this post. Werd !!!

Should anyone who already entered just send another message then?

Planet Zaxxon

yes that would help out!! I was going to message everyone anyways, but if you have already submitted and see this post, please message me your email! thanks!!

Dire Hit wrote:
Radlib wrote:

Should anyone who already entered just send another message then?

bump, yo.

New Jersey

Thanks for the opportunity, m8!

Planet Zaxxon

Thank you for all your submissions so far! There has been a decent amount, two weeks left to get yours in if you haven't already!! smile

Last edited by Radlib (Dec 23, 2014 7:19 pm)

New Jersey

Am I allowed to resubmit if I dislike my essay?

Planet Zaxxon

Sure no problem

Rat wrote:

Am I allowed to resubmit if I dislike my essay?