...  Or righteous disdain.  You decide!

This is an original nintendo gameboy model no. DMG-01 from 1989. The system works good and the volume an contrast switches both work. There is a slight bit of battery corrosion that shouldn't be hard to clean out. Because of the corrosion though the power is a little iffy. But if you can clean it right that should no longer be a problem. It comes with two games NBA jam and Mortal Combat. If you have any questions look to the pictures first and then contact me if you still have questions.

Normally, in this kind of condition, people would pay maybe $15-20 for something like this, right?  Weeeeeeeellllll...  The starting bid on this one is a LITTLE bit higher.

Check it out.

Apparently, the dude needs money for an engagement ring, which is sweet, but something tells me he might be shooting a tad high?
Anyway, I thought of you lot and thought it would least make a few people giggle.

Last edited by SpookGoblin (Dec 26, 2014 8:13 am)

San Francisco

oh. ok. let me put the first bid in....

Bristol, UK

I think his girlfriend is going to say "No" when she finds out how he spells Mortal Kombat...

So. California

So...no free shipping for that price tag?

Seattle, WA

This guy is seriously underestimating how big Nintendo was.

TSSBAY01

holy shit, that bin...surprised someone hasnt jumped on it yet

Sweeeeeeden

I jumped right on it... and sent him this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps

I lol'd.

.FILTHadelphia

Sent him a message to clarify why it's not worth $1000.

Seattle, WA
nitro2k01 wrote:

I jumped right on it... and sent him this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps

EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE

Whateverville, California

Offered him $20 for it. Autodecline. I wonder what his lowest acceptable price is set to?

UK, Leicester

i mean is he sure he didn't just lean on the 0 twice?

Gosford, Australia

"The back says 1989 but someone says they think it is from 1993 apparently."

:v

Sweeeeeeden
Victory Road wrote:

"The back says 1989 but someone says they think it is from 1993 apparently."

:v

Guilty. I asked him to show the serial number (which he added as a photo) then I sent him a response with which year I thought the unit was made, based on my collected data about DMGs. In this message I also told it was overpriced and told him to watch that video.

Really though, I think he's just hoping for a donation in disguise for his engagement ring.