PDX

yay

Last edited by RushCoil (May 12, 2010 4:05 pm)

PDX

still looking for a few good SIDs.

0R360N

I have extra untested 6581... I need to figure out what set of 2 im using, but after that, I will hit you up if your still in need

also, i salvaged a 2nd set of parts for sid2sid, and also so ordered a 2nd board... let me know if you need em (its everything bsides the IC sockets)

PDX
Thretris wrote:

I have extra untested 6581... I need to figure out what set of 2 im using, but after that, I will hit you up if your still in need

also, i salvaged a 2nd set of parts for sid2sid, and also so ordered a 2nd board... let me know if you need em (its everything bsides the IC sockets)

Yeah I'll definitely take one or both, PM me when you wanna let them go. I have a HardSid 4u that has two open spots so definitely in no rush, just think it would be neat to play with 4 of them.

Last edited by RushCoil (Feb 11, 2010 9:45 pm)

PDX

Still looking to purchase two of these =\

0R360N
RushCoil wrote:

MY BAD, I have 2 for ya dude, I long sold my C64... email me Thretris©gmail.com

I also have some SID 2 sid boards and all the resistors and doo dads you need to for those, and 3 6581s

Wellington, NZ
Thretris wrote:
RushCoil wrote:

MY BAD, I have 2 for ya dude, I long sold my C64... email me Thretris©gmail.com

I also have some SID 2 sid boards and all the resistors and doo dads you need to for those, and 3 6581s

how much for the sid2sid?  Also, inexperienced question, but do I need the same SID as the one in the c44, or are they interchangeable?

New York City

8580 and 6581 are not interchangeable. They use different voltages. You gonna fry one if you use different.

Wellington, NZ
akira^8GB wrote:

8580 and 6581 are not interchangeable. They use different voltages. You gonna fry one if you use different.

good to know