nashville,tn

Gummi Bears, fancy pants, and a vocoder. Plus I got to watch the transformers cartoon movie from the 80's. Don't remember it being an hour long toy commercial...ultra magnus is still kinda cool tho.

Indiana
Victory Road wrote:

sandneil and fudgers are beautiful people :')

merry xmas http://imgur.com/TvLwefj

Last edited by Fudgers (Dec 27, 2014 1:46 am)

Brunswick, GA USA
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

Gummi Bears, fancy pants, and a vocoder. Plus I got to watch the transformers cartoon movie from the 80's. Don't remember it being an hour long toy commercial...ultra magnus is still kinda cool tho.

Not many toy commercials scream "Oh shit, it's going to ram us!" in the middle.

Wife got me an ironing board style stand and we got some houseware stuff we've been doing without for a few years.

It's pretty much all for the baby from this point on.

Tucson, AZ

Best gift that I got was a WiFi Pineapple Mark V.

Seattle, WA
Nullsleep wrote:

Best gift that I got was a WiFi Pineapple Mark V.

I don't know what it does but it looks like something out of johnny mnemonic so I kinda want one.

^^hackin

i got remix dad CD and a bong that sais chipchong on it and my friend got some chip chewn biscuits my brother got gameboy advance for try with nanoloop but i think it better just he not do that -_- (sounds bad)

nashville,tn
chunter wrote:
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

Not many toy commercials scream "Oh shit, it's going to ram us!" in the middle.

Wife got me an ironing board style stand and we got some houseware stuff we've been doing without for a few years.

It's pretty much all for the baby from this point on.

Oh yeah, the swear. That's why I had to wait so long to see it again. My mom wasn't happy at the time. I tricked her into renting it for me, didnt go so well when that scene happened. Lolz

aside from the two modified DMGs, 12 channel mixer, shure sm58, reverb and delay unit, drag n derp, link cables, nanoloop usb conectors, nanoloop that i bought myself after months of labour in a salmon factory

i got a 64m usb cart from my lovely girlfriend and viking chess -hnefetafl

Sweden

bought myself some fresh salmon after months of labor in the nanoloop factory

babylon

got myself a wii u. bayonetta 2 and monster hunter have been fun.

ohgodno, Indiana

gift cards and a Nestrogen shirt

I got socks.
Socks are nice.

Detroit

yo ngl a good pair of socks is one of the best gifts out there

Seattle, WA
The One Electronic wrote:

I got like 7 pairs of socks. New socks for a week straight is gonna be awesome.

The One Electronic wrote:

I never said I wasn't happy with getting socks. I always love getting socks, seeing as I almost always lack socks.