UK

Hey,

Thought I'd post this earlier than later. Basically have it set out to Visit Australia on the 4th March 2015 to get to Melbourne for 5 days before going to Perth on the 9th March and 5 days towards the end of April before visiting Japan on the 2nd of May.

This was just roughly set out until I was made aware about some chip events coming up so my whole plan could change  location wise.

Basically In Australia so if you're around it'd be really cool to meet other chip musicians and if any show are on it'd be cool to go to them and see the music or even play at a few shows while I'm there.

Also if anyone has access to a computer which backs up 64mb EMS carts it'd be really appreciated if anyone could let me use it to back up my music. Written a lot of music these past 3/4 months though haven't found anywhere to back it up.

I don't use Facebook though you's can reply on here if you know anything happening in Australia. Feel free to PM me too.

EDIT:- Grammar

Last edited by CS (Dec 30, 2014 4:10 am)

Gosford, Australia

cool! will you be able to make it to square sounds festival?
also it's not really chip, but ctrix and i will be playing live acid tech at a party in sydney on april 11 if that suits your itinerary. if not we might just have to set something up that suits!

e: happy to help you with backups, although i'm sure there's a plethora of people who can help with that sooner in melbourne

Last edited by Victory Road (Dec 30, 2014 8:32 am)

UK
Victory Road wrote:

cool! will you be able to make it to square sounds festival?
also it's not really chip, but ctrix and i will be playing live acid tech at a party in sydney on april 11 if that suits your itinerary. if not we might just have to set something up that suits!

e: happy to help you with backups, although i'm sure there's a plethora of people who can help with that sooner in melbourne

When is it again? it should be possible. Sounds nice.

Gosford, Australia

square sounds is on march 20th n 21st, but there should be an open mic/pre-party on the 19th and a chilled out afterparty on the 22nd

UK
Victory Road wrote:

square sounds is on march 20th n 21st, but there should be an open mic/pre-party on the 19th and a chilled out afterparty on the 22nd

Sweet! cheers for the info. I'll definitely come to this. Is there a link to sign up for the Open mic?  How long do you reckon they'll want sets to be at the open mic?

https://www.facebook.com/SquareSounds
you will find all the info here

UK
TetrisEffect wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/SquareSounds
you will find all the info here

Thanks, are you based in Australia yourself?

UK

Is anyone in contact with Square sounds? Could someone let them know that I'd interested and up for the 30 minute open mic set?

I'm in this really small town atm where no wifi exists. There's dial up internet though this computer isn't able to even open outlook or Facebook itself. There is a library though it's not going to be open tomorrow as it's new year. If not I'll try sending them an email when I can get proper access to wifi or the internet

Gosford, Australia

all good m8, yeah i dont think signups for the open mic are open yet but i'll pass your post along after i wake up tomorrow. the last couple years there happened to be space for a couple of impromptu performances (for better and worse haha), or at least it seemed that way!

Last edited by Victory Road (Dec 31, 2014 10:18 am)