Milwaukee, WI

Looking for a drum machine.  Something that I could mod to have possibly replaceable samples through an EPROM mod or something like that, pitch mods for different voices, individual outs, SYNC.  Something like a TR-707 possibly?  Also the venerable Nanoloop 2.3 and a funky colored GB Micro!  I can supply you with supa pimped out DMG's, NES, 2600/Synthcart, other stuff.  PM Me or reply to the thread!  Thanks!

Bristol

I maybe really wrong on this, but if you are looking for a GBA Micro to sync NL with drum machines etc, its better to go for the SP, as I have never ever found a link cable or adapter for the Micro. I've seen them online on the Nintendo shop etc, but its us only and I've no idea if they are still available.

NorthTtrrrway

good news! smile
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/1361/ … ync-tests/

liquidcalm wrote:

I maybe really wrong on this, but if you are looking for a GBA Micro to sync NL with drum machines etc, its better to go for the SP, as I have never ever found a link cable or adapter for the Micro. I've seen them online on the Nintendo shop etc, but its us only and I've no idea if they are still available.

Bristol

well blow me down. You sir are a gent. Now wheres ebay got to.. i need me some cables....

Milwaukee, WI

That's exactly what I'm looking to do!  Someone has to have goodies...