Ohio, USA

LOOKING FOR SOME HIP, KID-FRIENDLY, AND UPLIFTING TUNES THAT ARE FUN FOR ALL AGES?! WELL, GIVE ME SOME MONEY, GET THIS WHOLESOME FAMILY ALBUM, POP IT ON YOUR TURNTABLE, AND R**K AND R**L ALL NIGHT (until bedtime, sleep is important)!

So this is a very different album musically compared to what I've done in the past. Not all of it is pure 8-bit like my past work (although there's still some of that here), and I experimented with a lot of different styles and sounds. A good bit of the album was made in Nanostudio, so it's not all pure chiptune, but hopefully everyone still enjoys it.

Thanks to everyone who has supported my music, despite me being VERY new and not being NEARLY as talented as many of the others on here. Hopefully I'll keep making new music and improving as time goes on, and I'm extremely grateful for all the support I've gotten already. Sorry for the rambling, you're probably not reading this anyway, but if you are then thanks again. smile

Playboy Man-Baby

SNAP. Brand new WFM bangers, yesssssssss.

Ohio, USA

I think I forgot to mention that there are bonus tracks and some sxxy album/track list art available if you buy the album!

Ohio, USA
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

SNAP. Brand new WFM bangers, yesssssssss.

Thank you for all your constant support lol smile