What would be the easiest way to go about getting my own copy of lsdj any help is much appreciated thanks

http://www.littlesounddj.com/lsd/
get this^^

and

http://derpcart.com/buy.html
flash onto this^^

Thanks just found all the details sorry for being that annoying guy with the dumb question

What about the smart boy cart would that be enough or is it best to spend the 100 on the drag n derp

its a personal choice

Only logical ,drag n derp it is. Thanks again

United States

ill sell you an illegal lsdj cart for 20$

United States

$30 and i'll throw a parallel port cart writer in

Illegal?

You didn't pay the software fee? Or what makes it illegal

i think that's just a joke about an old interview someone did where they accidentally said lsdj carts were illegal

the advantage of the drag n derp one (as i understand it) is that it will work with basically any computer because it works as a normal usb device

the other ones need drivers installed on your computer (which sometimes means you need certain versions of windows, i think) and some of them need a hardware thing to write them (rather than just plugging into your computer). on top of that some of the old hardware things connect with a printer port rather than USB so you need an old computer with a printer port

with the drag n derp one you don't have to worry about any of that, so you are paying for convenience, and then the cheaper they get the less convenience you have, i suppose

take it all with a pinch of salt, because i'm not an lsdj user, but i think that is basically the difference between the different cartridges

hope this helps smile welcome to cmo

drag n derp worth the money imo

Unsubscribe

i love mine so much like im one of those internet weirdos.

bed

the ems carts are also fine if you're poor (like me?)
all the stuff about drivers is easy to get sorted regardless of OS

Thanks mates drag n derp it is