BK

So... I just found about this... and it's kind of blowing my mind right now. Take a look at 0:26 in this video.

I know it's only a split second and there's no visible game boys but... still. This is crazy.

Minneapolis, MN

WOAH!!!!! Props to you man! That's so awesome! Did you know you were gonna be in it?

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Jan 20, 2015 10:40 pm)

Congratulations! How did you end up on their Ad?

BK

i did not know i was going to be in the ad- they used a clip from their coverage of  Blip 2012 so I guess it's something they've had in their vault a few years

Seattle, WA

That ad has no information as to what they actually do.

Dire Hit wrote:

who cares? a small cameo is still hella rad smile congrats Kris!!!

Seattle, WA
an0va wrote:
Dire Hit wrote:

who cares? a small cameo is still hella rad smile congrats Kris!!!

I just thought it was kinda interesting.

YOU WOT KRIS

Last edited by Feryl (Jan 21, 2015 3:46 am)

SLC, UT

Congratulations Kris, how cool is that!?

Dire Hit wrote:

People keep saying this, but I don't understand what else they're supposed to do. I know nothing about marketing, so I'm legitimately curious to hear some ideas that would have been better. To me, the commercial shows a bunch of clips from videos on their site, and piques interest in visiting the site, which I think is what they want to do.

Planet Zaxxon

KRIS BE THE SUPERB OWL

and you can also spot my live ms-dos laptop setup off to the side behind him... ha.

Minneapolis, MN
Radlib wrote:

KRIS BE THE SUPERB OWL

and you can also spot my live ms-dos laptop setup off to the side behind him... ha.

I was wondering if that was yours. big_smile

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:41 pm)

Wow, that's great, congrats! It may be for only a moment, but any amount of time is good time big_smile

SLC, UT

According to Nilay Patel's twitter, this ad will only run in a rural Montana market. The video is supposed to be making fun of tech commercials that aren't about anything.

buffalo, NY

KRIS YOU ARENT ABOUT ANYTHING

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:40 pm)